A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Men's Fashion Leisure Sling Backpack Waterproof Backpack Crossbody Bag Applicable Outdoorsport Running, Camping and Hiking
- Boynton Plush Conductor Dog Kohls Plush (13) by Boynton
- Monster Motion 36 Volt 1.6 amp XLR Battery Charger for The Razor MX500 & SX500 Dirt Rocket
- Aeropostale Womens Camo Wicking Track Jacket
- D JINRMP Unisex Fashion Dad Hat Astronaut Emberoidery Baseball Cap 4 colors Available Snapback Hats
- 2pcs car Side Sticker for KIA Sportage R (color Name Black)
- Brita Hard Sided Bottle – print blueee Jays & 1 Pack 2 Filters (Pack of 6)
- Cressi Pro Light Open Heel Diving Fin
- Roxy Little Girls' Bamba Snow Jacket
- KHS339 Horizontal Shoulder & Belt Holster with Double Magazine Pouch RH fits Glock 19 Glock 23 Handmade (2in1)
- Bloomerang KUNDUI New Arrive Female Crossbody PU Leather Handbags Tote Women Shoulder Bags Ladies Fashion Portable Geometry Lingge Bag color Silver
- HITSAN Solid Brazilian Women Bikinis Female Swimsuit Vintage Push up Bikini Set Summer Beachwear Bathing Suits Padded Swimwear color B1010BK Size S
- Rehall RYAN R Jacket 2019 flame
- MONTOJ Cute Alpacas with Cactus Leather Travel Bag Campus Backpack
- STABILicers Walk, Made in USA, Snow and Ice Traction Cleats
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
PINKO Women's GEORGIE5O92 Pink Cotton Pants Retro Road Bike Road Racing UltraFast UltraLight Single Straight Bend The Shift to 700c Commuter British Adults
Double 6 Jumbo Dots Domino Game with Spinners, Ivory Shade netting Snow Camo Network Oxford Net Predection Air Defense Camouflage Outdoor UV Predection Camping Camping Party Decoration Hidden Camp Shelter Tent Camouflage Cover (3 3m) ( Size 1010m )
Sella Italia (Sera ) Gloriosa Bag BLK Leather Saddlebag Black Mastiff B2 3 Watt 365nm Ultrapurple Radiation LED Blacklight UV Lamp Flashlight Torch